Have A Spook-tacular Halloween!
From ghouls to ghosts, vampires to vixens, here’s some more things to frighten:
- The pool is closed for the season!
- Water for seasonal campsites has been turned off!
- There is frost on the Sun Lawn!
- We are closed to day visitors (non-members) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until springtime!
- There is going to be a spooky all you can eat dinner buffet on Saturday, October 31st at 5:00, consisting of Goblin (beef) Stew, choice of vegetables, Booskits (biscuits) and Pumpkin Pudding. $6.99 per person!
- The Halloween Dance follows the dinner at 9:00. Come in costume, or in nothing at all!
- Someone is retiring!
- Room Reservations are filling up for the last weekend of October. If you don’t call soon, you may not get a room!
- The Lion’s Den is closing for the winter!
- There are less than 59 shopping days until Christmas!